Week 2
Part I
Monday
The kids & I decided to go on a little Adventure today. We went to the Market in town for some lunchables & drinks. We then ventured to the Oakdale Cheese Factory. We saw Cheese being made, & got to sample different kinds. We bought Honey Sticks, as well as Garlic Basil, & Mediterranean Gouda! Yum!! They also had a huge park like atmosphere in the back. The kids loved feeding the Animals.
 |
| Grocery Shopping with Mom in our little town Market. |
 |
| We checked out the Oakdale Cheese Factory |
 |
| Gouda!!! Look at all this Cheese!! |
 |
| I seriously want these Plates!!! I may have to go back... |
 |
| Savannah feeding the Goat |
 |
| Brenton feeding the Sheep |
 |
| So excited feeding the animals |
 |
| Mom & Mr. Sheep. He liked Me. |
 |
| He loved his Ears Scratched. |
 |
| California Lovin' |
 |
| My Babies!! |
 |
| And this is when they discovered the Ants were crawling on them... haha. |
 |
| I adore Willow Trees!! I have always wanted one!! |
 |
| This is the landscape out here. Those Mountains in the distance are where Yosemite is!! |
TUESDAY
Brenton isn't feeling so hot... :( This Evening we got to see Brent's New School, Classroom & Meet his Teachers. I can't believe School is starting already!!
 |
| Brenton's Class |
No comments:
Post a Comment