Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Peach Pickin'

Peach Pickin'

I try to Embrace New Experiences, & build new talents when I can. 
However, sometimes I have to go out of my comfort box... 

I am NOT a Fruit person. In fact, I loathe it.
:::Gasp:::
There I said it. 

Don't get me wrong. I do like the following : Apples, Bananas, Coconut, Grapes, Lemon, Lime, & Pineapple. That is all!! (I am mildly allergic to berries; which explains why I hated them so much as a Child) I don't even care to touch them. However it doesn't mean, I deprive my Children or Husband from such things. 

Back to the Point...  
 My Inlaws have a Peach Orchard. So we went a Peach Pickin' & to learn a new talent of how to make Peach Jam!

Naturally we got silly...
Apparently Silly means I make a Fish Face...
And the kids think you have to stick your tongue out... haha.

Fruits of Our Labor...
Hoping this is 5lbs worth... we shall see tom!

 To Be Continued....



No comments: