
Here are our accounts of the proposal...
Alan
I was really troubled at trying to figure out how I wanted to Purpose to Tiffany. I knew that she was the one. She was & is Perfect for Me. I love to be around her, I Miss her when we aren't together. She is My Best Friend & My Wife. I wanted to make the Proposal very special. It took me a long time to think of how to do it. I finally came up with an idea that I liked. I got some Red Poster Paper and put it on top of a wood Board. I glued candles to it spelling out "Will You Marry Me". I put rose pedals all around them. Because Roses are Tiffany's Favorite. I was hoping to lite the candles outside in the snow so when she opened the door there I would be on my knee. Except it didn't stay lite because of the wind. So i had to do it in her living Room. It worked out very well.
Tiffany
The Night that Alan Purposed was a cold late night a few days before Christmas. I was working 2 jobs full time at the Mall, so I was there from 6am-12am 6 days a week. The Next day I was flying home to surprise My Mom for Christmas. So by the time Alan got me home it was almost 12:30 am. We usually ate dinner together and then he would go to his apt and I would go to bed. I remember I went into to my bedroom to get out of my dress clothes from work and change into some comfy clothes. Alan told me he was going to make dinner that night so I was making sure I had everything for my trip and checking my email on my laptop. Alan said he forgot something at his apt for dinner and he would be back in 2 minutes, Well 2 Minutes became a 1/2 hour. I couldn't imagine where he had gone for so long. And he wasn't picking up his cell phone. He finally came in the house and made up some dumb excuse like he had to use the restroom. He told me "why don't you just lay down in bed and take it easy". It sounded good to me because My feet hurt so much from being on them non stop. About 15 minuets later I start to smell something burning. Right when I was about to say something about it, Alan knocked on the outside of my bedroom door. I opened the door and he said "I have something to show you!". He than put his hands over my eyes and lead me into the family room. He took down his hands and said "Okay now look!" I opened my eyes and saw Alan on his knee next to this giant red poster board covered in rose petals with tea light candles spelling out Will You Marry Me? I don't really remember what he said after that. Probably because I was so excited and dead tired. But it was perfect and there couldn't be anyone more perfect for me out there other than Alan.



No comments:
Post a Comment